How to setup kindle wifi?
If you have an Amazon Kindle then it requires a Wi-Fi connection to stream, buy or download content to this touch-capable device. Fortunately doing so is quite easy and takes only a few moments. Wi-Fi is enabled on the Amazon kindle by default. However, you must connect to an available network for making use of this feature. If you are not sure how to setup kindle wifi then you can take our help.
The most common query by Amazon kindle users is how to connect to Wi-Fi with the kindle. If you also have the same query then you can read this blog as this will tell you how to activate Wi-Fi on a kindle. You can also go through his blog if you want to know why won’t my kindle connect to wifi.
How to connect kindle to a Wi-Fi network?
You can follow the instructions which are given below if you want to know how to setup kindle wifi:
- First of all, power on the ‘Kindle’.
- Press the ‘Home’ button to open the home screen of the kindle device.
- Select ‘Menu’ and then click on ‘Settings’.
- Now, click on the ‘Wi-Fi settings’ to display a list of detected wifi networks.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the password.
These steps will solve your queries on how to activate Wi-Fi on a kindle. Your kindle device should now be connected to your wireless network. Your kindle will now connect automatically whenever the network is in range.
Why won’t my kindle connect to wifi?
If you can’t connect to a Wi-Fi network on your kindle, you need to follow these steps. Before you begin, make sure that:
- Airplane mode is off
- Other devices in your home can connect your wifi network
- You are aware of the Wi-Fi password
- Your device is updated to the latest software version
Now, you can try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that the router is powered on and connected to the internet.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi is on by going to the wireless section.
- Restart your kindle device by turning it OFF and then turning it back ON.
- Restart your modem and router
You can try the above-given steps if you want to know How to connect Kindle to a Wi-Fi Network. If you are unable to connect to the wifi or facing troubles with it you can reach to us. We have a team of experts who can give troubleshooting tips for the issues that you are facing with your Kindle device. To reach us, you need to give a call on our toll-free number.