This page will take you through the information on Amazon Kindle login. Before we start to talk about Amazon Kindle account sign in, let us discuss about the Kindle device. Also, we will tell you about kindle login and kindle setup process. So what is Amazon Kindle? Amazon Kindle device is one of the best series of the hand-held device for reading e-books. The Amazon Kindle device has been developed by one of the best online retailers Amazon. The first Kindle device was launched in 2012 and named as Kindle fire which was later on followed by an advanced version named as Kindle Fire HD. The Kindle device is the same as any tablet and based on the Android operating system.
Kindle fire user’s guide: how to use Kindle device
Now let’s talk about Kindle fire user’s guide. This guide actually guides a user on how to use Kindle device. Setting up a Kindle device is an easy task. You can complete the Kindle setup process in a few simple clicks. Want a deeper explanation? Come, let us take you through the Kindle fire user’s guide.
1. Getting started
- Simply, select your preferred language. This language will be set as default for your device.
- Now connect to a wireless network.
- Register your Kindle device at online Amazon Kindle account.
2. Kindle controls
You actually need to learn only a few controls to use your Kindle device.
- Power Button – In order to turn your Kindle device on, long press the power button located on the bottom edge of your device. In case you need to turn off your device, press and hold the power button for 9 seconds. To put your device into the sleep mode, press and release the power button and in order to wake up your device, press and release the power button.
- Power Port/Micro USB – Just take your supplied USB cable to charge your device using the computer. You can also use this USB cable for transferring files to your computer or laptop. In order to charge your device from a power socket, use your Kindle 5W adapter and attach the USB cable to it. Now plug the adapter into the power outlet and your device will start charging.
- Status indicators:
- This indicator means that your device is connected to the wireless network available at your home.
- This symbol indicates that your Kindle device is in airplane mode/flight mode. Your device’s wireless and Bluetooth connectivity is turned off.
- This symbol indicates the remaining battery of your device. When you attach the cable to charge your Kindle, you will see the lightning symbol in the battery.
- This symbol indicates the strength of your mobile network. The more bars indicate the stronger network of your mobile.
- This indicates that your Kindle is searching for a Bluetooth device.
- A Bluetooth device is connected or playing.
- This symbol indicates that parental locks are enabled on your Kindle. You can turn it off whenever you want to. Simply, go to the Kindle settings and turn it off.
Amazon Kindle account sign in: Amazon Kindle registration
This section of this page will explain you Amazon Kindle account sign in as many of the users always ask for a query like “how do I log into my Kindle account”. You need to complete Amazon Kindle sign in process if you want to download and read the content from the internet. Make sure your Kindle is connected to a wireless network before you proceed with the process. In order to sign in to my Kindle device, follow the instructions we have put down below.
NOTE: In case the device that you have received has been gifted to you, you will first need to deregister your device before registering it back on the Amazon.
- For online Amazon Kindle account sign in, you need to go to your Kindle settings.
- Now navigate to My account or Registration from your settings menu.
- You may need to specify the Amazon account you want to use for your Kindle.
- If you already have an account on Amazon, you will just need to click on Sign in. In case you don’t have an account on Amazon, proceed with the account creation process.
- Go to Amazon sign up and provide the necessary information to register your device at online Amazon Kindle account.
- After this, the device will be successfully registered with Amazon account.
Amazon Kindle De-Registration: How to deregister Amazon kindle
As discussed earlier, you will need to de-register your Kindle device if you have received it as a gift. In order to learn how to deregister Amazon Kindle, we have put down instructions.
- Make sure you are connected to a wireless network.
- Now go to the Kindle settings and then navigate to My account or.
- Tap on deregister device and then again tap on deregister.
- After the device is deregistered, you can again register it at online Amazon Kindle account.
Amazon Kindle setup: how to set up Amazon Kindle
This section will take you through the instructions to help know about Amazon Kindle setup process. Learning how to set up Amazon Kindle device is very easy and simple. In just a few simple clicks, your Kindle will be all set to go. Please note that some Kindle features may not be available in your country or location. Below mentioned are the instructions that you need to go through in order to learn about Kindle setup.
- First of all, unbox the device and press the power button to turn it on.
- Give your device a little time to get started.
- Now start with the Kindle setup process.
- Choose the language you wish to set on your Kindle device.
- Connect to a wireless network at your home. Tap on your wifi SSID and enter the password into the field in order to connect to your wireless network.
- Now comes the step to log into my Kindle account. In this step, you need to complete the Kindle login process.
- For Kindle login process, make sure you have an account on Amazon. If you have the account, click on sign in and your device will be registered with Amazon.
- In case you don’t have an account on Amazon, create an account and then your device will be registered with Amazon.
Amazon Kindle Bluetooth setup
In order to listen to audible books on your Kindle, you must be connected to a Bluetooth audio device like headphones or speakers.
- First, you need to put your Bluetooth device into the pairing mode.
- Now go to the settings of your Kindle device and turn on the Bluetooth. Attempt to connect your device to the Bluetooth audio device by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the device gets connected to the audio device, you will be able to listen to audible books.
Amazon Kindle app
To download the Amazon Kindle app on your pc, follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the website: Kindle for pc.
- Click on the Download tab and select the location on your computer where you want to store this Kindle app.
To download the Kindle app on your mobile or tablet, go to the Play Store and open the app. Now click on the Install to download the app on your mobile. Once you download the app on your device, you will be able to read e-books.
How do I log in to my Kindle device?
In order to log into my Kindle device, make sure your device is connected to the wireless network. Once your device is connected to the internet, go to the Kindle settings and navigate to the My account page. Fill the Amazon login credentials and you will be able to sign in to my Kindle device easily.
So this page was all about Kindle setup and Kindle login. In case you face an issue while attempting to explore your device, call us on our 24×7 Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to help you. Thanks for reading this page.